Aft BB vs. Covered AD on CaribP

pamwinn

I thought I'd ask this question of those who have had both. I have heard so much about the aft BB's that I booked one on the CaribP. I actually would have booked an AD but they only had guarantees and the last time I did that I was upgraded to an AA. Since it was in Alaska I enjoyed the AA and the exposure didn't bother me. The weather was perfect. In the caribbean however, I must have a covered balcony (itchy, ugly sun allergies). Right now, Princess only lists AD as guarantees because they are holding them for people who want to book BtoB eastern/western. If we could book for 14 days we could pick an AD. I am thinking that may change before the cruise in June and am wondering if I should jump on the AD if it opens. The bathtub vs. mini-shower is th only issue involved. I tend to shower several times daily on a cruise. The cabin size is not that important. We spend a lot of time on the balcony. To those who have stayed in both on Grand class ships, which do you prefer?

Archived