Roll Call 1/30/05 Costa Atlantica!

JMsax

My wife and I are heading out on our first "Costa" cruise. Our other cruises have all been through NCL, which we enjoyed immensly. We are a little hesitant leaving the "freestyle" cruising lifestyle, but here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D So who else is going on this trip?

My wife and I are heading out on our first "Costa" cruise. Our other cruises have all been through NCL, which we enjoyed immensly. We are a little hesitant leaving the "freestyle" cruising lifestyle, but here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D So who else is going on this trip?
We will be on this sailing. We are looking forward to it and have been on 4 other Costa Cruises in the past. Have always enjoyed ourselves. I am a bit concerned about alot of the negative vibes on this board but I believe a cruise is also what you make of it. I hate to hear whining and complaining. I'm happy to be on vacation! I have been on other cruises and Costa ranks right up there. Some a bit better and some not as great. Like I said I'm always happy to be away from snow and ice and enjoy the sunshine. Barb

We're from Michigan as well. We are near St. Joseph Michigan in a small town called Berrien Springs--home of Mohammad Ali. We were on the NCL Sun and few years ago and thought that was lots of fun. I like the Freestyle Cruise approach. This cruise still should be fun--hey we are away from Michigan where the sun never seems to shine. Maybe we can all meet for a drink. Any other cruisers on this sailing?:p

Barb

Barb,

Sounds good. Actually, I know exactly where Berrien Springs is. I happen to have grown up in the Niles area and have spent my fair share in Berrien Springs. Funny enough, I ran into Muhammad Ali at Wal-Mart in battle creek a few months back. Amy and I would love to meet for drinks. What was your husbands name?

blessings

-justin

Justin, It really is a small world isn't it? My husband's name is Paul and he has lived in Berrien Springs most of his life. His dad owned the Chevrolet dealership here for 40 years in Berrien Springs. He has since retired. Paul is no longer in the car business. We have friends in Niles too. Lets make a plan to meet It is always nice to see a friendly face on the cruise. I was looking on the deck plan to see where would be a good meeting place. Does anyone on these boards have a suggestion where to meet? I was thinking the pool bar area would be nice before sailaway?

Barb

Justin and Amy,

Just wondering what happened to your reply? We would love to meet you and say HI on the Costa Atlantica Jan 30. Less than two weeks away--I am ready for a vacation. Can't wait to see the sunshine!!! Hope to hear back from you and any others on this sailing.

Barb

Archived