$557 for Balcony SR on Mariner in January -sweet!

I've been holding off booking this cruise for a while. The price has hovered between $649 and $699 for the past few months. The upper price was during the WOW sale. I decided to hold off and im glad I did.

I just bagged a balcony sr for $557. Could have gotten a smaller balcony sr for $543.

This cruise must be selling really badly. What an incredible deal!

I've been holding off booking this cruise for a while. The price has hovered between $649 and $699 for the past few months. The upper price was during the WOW sale. I decided to hold off and im glad I did.

I just bagged a balcony sr for $557. Could have gotten a smaller balcony sr for $543.

Congrats!

For the President's week sailing (kinda holiday) we booked the E1 hump balcony on Mariner for $529 (military discount). The discount was on inside and balcony, so the balcony was cheaper than the OV and only $130 pp more than the inside. I felt obligated to book;)

Princess and Carnival are having these low prices on some sailings as well.

Keep in mind if you had bought at the upper end and it goes down RCCL will honor the price except for tuesday specials( new bookings only) and after final payment they will give you obc for the difference.

Keep in mind if you had bought at the upper end and it goes down RCCL will honor the price except for tuesday specials( new bookings only) and after final payment they will give you obc for the difference.

I wasn't knowledgeable enough to know that at the time but since found out about it. Still im thrilled at the price.

Congrats to both of you!!! You both scored big time. Great cruise. If I wasn't doing Voyager on the 24th, and Navigator transatlantic in April, I might joint you!!!

Thanks. About the only thing good about this recession is the deals I have been booking.

we bought our crusie last January

can we ask RCCL for OBC rather then ask our TA

and how do we go about this

thanks

Val

we bought our crusie last January

can we ask RCCL for OBC rather then ask our TA

and how do we go about this

thanks

Val

did you cruise price go down? You have to your TA do it if it went down, I know the rules are different in Canada so I don't know all the policies.

Congrats to both of you!!! You both scored big time. Great cruise. If I wasn't doing Voyager on the 24th, and Navigator transatlantic in April, I might joint you!!!

Thanks

I am tortured by these deals because we are limited on vacation time.

We like to cruise about every few years but our next cruise will be 3rd in 12 months and five in the last 2 years. We were able to get a deal to Alaska in August with Princess. The all inclusive resort deals are just as 'maddening'. Ha, nice ports or a swim-up bar with top self liquor, or any shelf the Bahama Mama is on:p

Thanks

I am tortured by these deals because we are limited on vacation time.

We like to cruise about every few years but our next cruise will be 3rd in 12 months and five in the last 2 years. We were able to get a deal to Alaska in August with Princess. The all inclusive resort deals are just as 'maddening'. Ha, nice ports or a swim-up bar with top self liquor, or any shelf the Bahama Mama is on:p

Im on a few email lists for various vacation outlets. I am also astounded by some of the offerings for A.I.s. Ill stick to cruising for now though.

Here's a virtual champagne toast to our good luck!

Congrats to you too.

I knew that part but I am not sure how price drops work in Canada.

Price drops in Canadian funds are always a little less than US and when paying the price of the cruise in Canadian dollars, you always pay a little more. Not sure of the reasons behind this, but it is what it is, right! Now when it comes to our C & A discounts, we get quite a bit more off. :D There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason behind RCCL's calculations.

If there is a price drop, the rules are the same paying in Canadian as in US funds. If its before final payment, it will be subtracted from what you owe or returned to your credit card if paid in full. If after final payment, it is given in OBC.

Not sure if this helped, but I hope so. :)

Price drops in Canadian funds are always a little less than US and when paying the price of the cruise in Canadian dollars, you always pay a little more. Not sure of the reasons behind this, but it is what it is, right! Now when it comes to our C & A discounts, we get quite a bit more off. :D There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason behind RCCL's calculations.

If there is a price drop, the rules are the same paying in Canadian as in US funds. If its before final payment, it will be subtracted from what you owe or returned to your credit card if paid in full. If after final payment, it is given in OBC.

Not sure if this helped, but I hope so. :)

thanks for the clarification! appreciate the explanation.

Congrats!

For the President's week sailing (kinda holiday) we booked the E1 hump balcony on Mariner for $529 (military discount). The discount was on inside and balcony, so the balcony was cheaper than the OV and only $130 pp more than the inside. I felt obligated to book;)

Princess and Carnival are having these low prices on some sailings as well.

Beautiful family, and thanks for your service! I'm a naturalized American from England, via Aussie and Canada...my brother is in Canada still in the military. I have great respect for the military!

Archived