Baltimore Rough Seas?

lcumpire

My DW and I are thinking about taking the Carnival Pride out of Baltimore to the Bahamas in mid-January 2010.

We were wondering if anyone has any thoughts concerning if the seas were rough/chopping near Baltimore. I am hoping that as we get towards Flordia and Bahamas the seas will be relatively still.

Thanx anyone.

Larry

We went on the Pride in July and it was the smoothiest cruise we had. We plan on going again in April.

Noone can tell you about January because this is the first year that cruises are happening year round in Baltimore.

We went on the Pride in July and it was the smoothiest cruise we had. We plan on going again in April.

Noone can tell you about January because this is the first year that cruises are happening year round in Baltimore.

Thank you for the advice - I did not realize it was the first year.

BTW how was your cruise? We are stopping in Cape Canaveral, Nassau and Freeport. Were those your stops, etc.?

Thanx

Yes those were the stops we made and we are doing again in April. We did not do any excursions but went on our own. We took the Coco beach shuttle thinking there was a boardwalk like the beaches around here. But it was just the beach and a few shops. We will do something different next time. Nassau was interesting but my dh step off a taxi wrong and hurt his knee so we made it an early day. We loved the ship because it was first balcony. We saw dolphins in the water when we were coming into Port Canaveral.

Yes those were the stops we made and we are doing again in April. We did not do any excursions but went on our own. We took the Coco beach shuttle thinking there was a boardwalk like the beaches around here. But it was just the beach and a few shops. We will do something different next time. Nassau was interesting but my dh step off a taxi wrong and hurt his knee so we made it an early day. We loved the ship because it was first balcony. We saw dolphins in the water when we were coming into Port Canaveral.

Thanx for getting back to me. We were thinking of renting a car in PC and driving to Disney for the day. I had heard that on the Pride the cabins in the back often were more rocky then the front cabins - any thought on that.

Larry

Archived