Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb?

You will certainly have time. The climb, preperation etc takes three and a half hours. See http://www.bridgeclimb.com/

Taxi is your best way but I don't know what you intend to do with your luggage. You could email the bridge climb people and ask if they have facility/space for you to store your luggage during your climb and then catch a taxi straight to the wharf to board the Mariner. I would assume you will want to do more sight seeing in Sydney in the afternoon.

Have a great day in Sydney and cruise on the Mariner. A wonderful ship.

I arrive into Sydney early morning on November 18.

Will I have time to do the Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb before the RSSC's Mariner departs? If so, how do I get to bridge from the airport and then from the bridge to the ship? Thanks!

The ship will be in port until the 19th so you won't miss the departure! Terminal not that far from the bridge-I'd cab it-heard the climb is awesome and not that scary-see you on board!

I've done the bidge climb. It was great! They really check you out.. before you go you take a breathilyser and you have to wear these jump suits with an attached hanky..you can have nothing loose on you. The climb was awesome..I'm looking at a picture right now of my DH and me waving from the top!

I've done the bidge climb. It was great! They really check you out.. before you go you take a breathilyser and you have to wear these jump suits with an attached hanky..you can have nothing loose on you. The climb was awesome..I'm looking at a picture right now of my DH and me waving from the top!

Thank you!!

You will certainly have time. The climb, preperation etc takes three and a half hours. See http://www.bridgeclimb.com/

Taxi is your best way but I don't know what you intend to do with your luggage. You could email the bridge climb people and ask if they have facility/space for you to store your luggage during your climb and then catch a taxi straight to the wharf to board the Mariner. I would assume you will want to do more sight seeing in Sydney in the afternoon.

Have a great day in Sydney and cruise on the Mariner. A wonderful ship.

Thank you, Piri!

Archived