Parking at Montreal Cruise Ship Pier

We are doing a roundtrip on the Maasdam next year. We were hoping to drive to Montreal and leave our car at the pier.

Is anyone familiar with parking at the pier? Is it available? If so is it covered? Do you need to reserve in advance? Any idea how much?

I have been to the website for the pier but have not been able to find anything. Would love to be able to drive to Montreal and not worry about taking the train or a bus to get there.

Thanks

It is outdoor parking and I really don't know if they offer long-term parking. It's a lot used for Old Montreal and the sights in that part of town. It doesn't strike me as a place with long term parking, but I will try to drive by in the next few days and see. It's off season, so it might even be closed.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, here is the definitive answer....

Iberville Passenger Terminal Parking - Vieux Port de Montreal (514) 496-1851

Normal parking is $8 per hour, $16 max day and $20 overnight. You can park overnight, they tell me that there is an area for that.

If the cruise exceeds 7 days you are better off to call directly and get monthly parking, since it is $150 a month.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived