White hot party

cruiseljh

What dance songs are played at white hot party.

I hope that you are kidding!!?!

the music sytle is techno / modern day club music .... I can't imagine that anyone here can come up with the actual play list for their time at the party, but who knows.

maybe this video will give you an idea (I can't name the titles of the music being played):

The songs vary. Yes, they have trance, techno, but they also some top 40 and the group dance songs. It also depends on the cruise director and staff...regarding how they get passengers out onto the dance floor. The youtube video is from the Sky with CD Matt Baker...he puts on a great party no matter what the venue. That one looked like a lot of fun!

coka

I do hope the Cruise Director you folks are mentioning is still on the Sky come January! Beating the WHP on the Spirit in May of this year is going to be hard to do. They did a fantastic job and the music was what a true white party should be with minimal top 40 and hip hop. Techno and house are the beats for this event (and if they aren't they should be)!! :D

Archived