Just Got Back from Conquest Cruise

C. Anne

Had a wonderful time on Conquest. I posted a review under Conquest Reviews if you would like to read more. If you have any questions, please let me know.

C. Anne

Hiya, Anne!!

I'm thrilled that you had a great time on the Conquest! She's my favorite ship in the fleet. I've sailed on her five times and I'm sure I'll sail on her five more!!!

Did you get a chance to dine at the Point? I LOVE that restaurant!!!

:)

Had a wonderful time on Conquest. I posted a review under Conquest Reviews if you would like to read more. If you have any questions, please let me know.

C. Anne

Just read your review sounds like you had a GREAT Cruise and you didn't let the weather get to you! We sail on Sunday and I am so ready! :D

Mach, have read your review, downloaded your capers, have my notes and THANK YOU for all your help planning our Eastern Cruise. How nice it is to have all the "insider" tips! :p

C. Anne,

How did you disembark? Was it an easy process? We are on the Conquest in twelve days. Trying to find the easiest and quickest way off. We have a five hour drive home and the kids have school the next day. We are traveling with our 17 and 12 year olds. Any advice? Thanks! :)

Archived