LGBT Travellers on Arcadia World Cruise

SantaCruiser

Sorry..... i am looking for info on Lesbian, Gay, Bi-Sexual & Transgender guests on the 2010 Arcadia World Cruise....

I am sorry if there ANY ambiguity in my post.....:)

Are there Friends of Dorothy meetings aboard?

Don't worry :) I wanted to give the other forum members a little clue as to what LGBT who might not have understood, to save their blushes.

I have not cruised on Arcadia but on other ships (normally the American ones it must be said) that they publish venues and times of get togethers in the daily newssheet delivered to your cabin. Usually they are "hidden" in the list of activities abbriviated to something like "FOD 2.30pm Royal Bar"

I was on a ship a couple of years ago when an elderly couple were moaning because Dorothy and her friends were always having get togethers in the bars. One (mischief making) passenger had previously told the lady that Dorothy was staying in the grand suite and that they could only go in the bars if they were personal friends or had recieved an invitation!

Archived