Victors brother George

crewsin250

Can anyone give me info on Victors Bodden brother George. I have posted on the Roatan site with no response, how good is his english, knowledge of Roatan, what shape his car is in etc!!! Thanks for any and all help, so I can decide to book or not. Paul

Yes cruisejunkie I checked his web site for availbility for 3/05 and victor said he could get his brother. Thanks for the links zydecocruiser and it dont look like George gets 2 thumbs up. Any more info about any other good experiences with taxi tours drivers would be very much appreciated Paul !!!

I wrote to Victor for May and while he said he was available, he said we could go with his brother. I wrote back and asked if he were to be available, I would prefer it.

If I can't specifically get Victor, I'm just going to head to the beach for that day. Doesn't sound like the brother is 1/2 as good as Victor.

Just returned on NCL Sun on Jan. 8. We had George show us around Roatan. He was great....very informative but a little on the shy side. He took us everywhere we wanted to go. His English is very good and his car was one of the cleanest I saw! If you can't get Victor, George is a great second choice!

Beth

Hi do Victor do the canopy tours or beaches if he does what is the price?

If not I just go to the Iguana farm.any one does any of these tours before with Victor.does the vans have air condition?

can you just take a cab and go to the beaches?

Archived