Hotels on 7 mile beach that rent chairs and umbrellas

msmeltz

There are very few hotels which actually front Seven Mile Beach. The Marriott, Grand Cayman Beach Suites (formerly Hyatt), the Westin, and the Ritz Carlton sit directly on Seven Mile Beach. The Courtyard by Marriott is across the road but has some beach operations.

And that's it for hotels. All the rest is condos, public beaches, private businesses, or private residences.

Just tell the taxi or bus driver and he/she will make a stop at Royal Palms or Sea Grape to drop you off.

Sea Grape is just past Public Beach and 100 yards before the Courtyard by Marriott.

Royal Palms is on the beach side just past the West Shore Centre shopping center (which is on the other side of the road).

msmeltz, I have only been to the Reef Grill/Royal Palms but I have read that Sea Grape is very similar. The Reef Grill/Royal Palms is closer to the pier. Their website is http://www.reefgrill.com and they have a couple of webcams so you can see what it is like. We liked it so much that my daughter got married there. It is a beautiful piece of beach!

I hope this helps!

Enjoy!

Last summer chairs were $5 and umbrellas were $10. They have their menu on their website. Lunches run from $8.50 - $10.75. I'm not sure what their drinks are but I don't think you can find cheap drinks anywhere on the island.

I hope this helps!

Enjoy!

Archived