Summit Bow Cam and Helicopter Today

ABSCruiseLuvers

Go to the 6:24pm link to the cam from the archives from this afternoon. Anyone know what was going on? Looks like a CG Helicopter but it did not land. I tried to post a link but it did not work.

Well...try this.

http://www.celebrityatsea.com/webcam/Archive/FetchPic.aspx?Id=3D44D26C-428F-48BC-B18C-E55F676B3582

I went to the archieves, and I'm not sure whether the helicopter is gone yet. I changed it to 1 minute increments, and at 6:44 it looked like it lowered something. Even though it's dark now, about 4 frames ago, you could see it still hovering around. Pretty sunset too.

After I posted this, I went and looked again, and the crew are putting the fence back up so I guess whatever it was is over.:confused:

Garry

My guess is that they airlifted a sick passenger. Thats exactly what happened on our cruise to Bermuda last summer. Helicopter dropped a paramedic, who got the passenger ready in the basket, while the Copter flew around, waving to everyone who was watching. Then about 15 minutes later the basket went up with the sick pax, followed by the Paramedic.

It was fascinating to watch, I just hope that the sick person is okay.

I went to the archieves, and I'm not sure whether the helicopter is gone yet. I changed it to 1 minute increments, and at 6:44 it looked like it lowered something. Even though it's dark now, about 4 frames ago, you could see it still hovering around. Pretty sunset too.

After I posted this, I went and looked again, and the crew are putting the fence back up so I guess whatever it was is over.:confused:

Garry

Hey Garry :D

How ya' doing? Tell me how to go to the archives. I couldn't see anything to lead me to archives on the screen I was on. Thanks!

Go to:

Celebrityatsea.com

Place cursor over Summit

Click Archives

Click Bridge Cam

Click Jan 8

Click 6 pm

Try reloading the page several times. It seems that it changes the images that come up.

Thanks! I don't know why the menu didn't work before, but it does now.

Archived