Workout classes during the cruise

Shazisfabulous

New to cruising...

Does anyone know if Zumba or any other workout classes are offered by the cruise lines during the cruise?

There are a lot of workout classes on all the ships, I have taken many of them. I have not seen a Zumba class because I think it is relatively new and just now "catching on". I bet they will include it soon if not already.

YAY!! Ok, now how can I find out what class & when they are offered?:confused:

Thanks!

There are a lot of workout classes on all the ships, I have taken many of them. I have not seen a Zumba class because I think it is relatively new and just now "catching on". I bet they will include it soon if not already.

I don't know how you could find out ahead of time, but I usually just used the daily schedule that NCL gave out the night before to find the classes and activities I wanted to do. Then I just showed up ready to enjoy the classs! NCL also has an Oceans in Motion program where you get a punch card and when you do an exercise you get your card punched. At the end of the cruise if you have enough punches, you get a free t-shirt. You can even get a punch for walking on the promenade deck in the morning. Hope that helps, we've only been on NCL so I can't say about the other ships, but I bet they have a daily schedule too.

Sharon

Ships have both free and for fee classes. Usually Pilates, Yoga and some other of the more popular/newer classes have a fee--usually around $10.

I like to take classes, but I'm not an early riser, especially on a cruise, and most of the classes are earlier in the morning. I was pleasantly surprised on the NCL Jewel last year that they had a 5:30 free class of varying types each day--just wish it had been at 5 to make getting ready for dinner easier.

Archived