Flyer Talker -- Many thanks re de Gaulle

jm1029

Flyer Talker - many thanks for all of your input on navigating de Gaulle - especially the link showing the connection maps. When Delta changed our flight to give over a five hour layover in de Gaulle, I was able to get the flight changed to Air France and use a minimal increase in points for us to fly Business Class. The flights and connections were perfect. We had no trouble at all navigating the airport. Business Class on Air France was just great and we enjoyed the Affaires lounge in Terminal D.

So despite all of the horror stories I saw about de Gaulle, I can say that for us today, it was a piece of cake. And your posts certainly played a great role in that. So thanks again

You are very welcome. If you are forearmed with some knowledge about what you will face, it's a lot better than hitting the airport cold. Also, the signage has gotten much better than it was, oh, say three to five years ago.

You can sometimes still get the cold, offputting ground staff, but that's even gotten better. I think that management must be doing something right.

AF business is a nice product. Will be transiting CDG a couple of times in the near future. Look for a "Flyertalk.com" baggage tag and it might just be me.

Archived