Ensenada - ATV, Horseback, Buggy or Gold Coast Tour???

newcruiser09

Hi

Does anyone have any advise as to which of these would be the most fun/best way to experience Mexico/Ensenada? Guessing we'll end up in town for some shopping, and to maybe grab a bite to eat but trying to figure out which our best option would be if we decide to get out and do something.

Thanks!

I'm just bumping this to the top as I am curious too. So far I have found recommendations for the 2 winery tour,,recommendations to stay away from the blowhole. I am also curious about the jeep adventure tour.

Has anyone ever visited a pharmacia in Ensinada? Just wondeirng if I can pick up some of my prescriptions cheaper since I am losing my insurance in January.

• 4 weeks later...
I'm just bumping this to the top as I am curious too. So far I have found recommendations for the 2 winery tour,,recommendations to stay away from the blowhole. I am also curious about the jeep adventure tour.

Has anyone ever visited a pharmacia in Ensinada? Just wondeirng if I can pick up some of my prescriptions cheaper since I am losing my insurance in January.

the blowhole is fun the first time...lol there are actually some farmacias where the blowhole is and of course all over ensenada. rules are pretty much the same as in other mex farmacias.

Archived