Imagination questions

dr dreamer

Leaving on 11-20 on the Imagination

Does anyone know how much the Soda fountain cards or bracelets cost for a 3 night cruise?

How much does regular soft drinks costs?

How much does non alchoholic tropical drinks costs?

How about wine? and Beer?

Does the imagination still have the Cigar Bar?

Is there a side of the ship or deck where smoking both cigarettes or Cigars are allowed?

Thanks for you help with all these questions

If other people are having as much trouble this morning with CC as I am, you might not get answers right away ... sorry.

I seem to remember a cigar bar on Ecstasy, if so, then Imagination will have one too. You can smoke on the starboard side of Lido deck, the other side is non smoking. I think this might go for some other decks outside, sorry I dont smoke, just sit with them in the morning with my morning coffee.

Iv paid what seemed like the same amount for virgin pina coladas, others said the menu says they are $1 less, but I swear in the theater I was charged full price for one, they just didnt pour in the booze.

Iv also read smoothies which are similar to frozen tropical drinks are cheaper to order as a smoothie than as a virgin drink.

I mostly only order margaritas, and since I took so much slack over not knowing beer prices, you will have to get them from someone else.

Soda cards are $4 a day for children, $6 a day for adults and include bar juices.

Archived