Cafe Promenade/Sorrentos

emen822

We are taking our first Freedom class ship next April. Last year, we booked a promenade room for my girls which happened to be directly across from the cafe. They loved it for the parades and basically it was nice to people watch. Looking at the deck plans, it looks like Sorrentos is where the cafe normally is on the Voyager class ships. Is that right? Is the cafe the same on the IOS (meaning does it still have the croissant sandwiches, cookies, dessert-types things) and NOT pizza since that is what you can get at Sorrentos?

Their promenade room next year seems to be across from Sorrentos and I'm wondering if that's a good people-watcher/parade spot. Any input?

Thanks in advance. :)

Mary

We are taking our first Freedom class ship next April. Last year, we booked a promenade room for my girls which happened to be directly across from the cafe. They loved it for the parades and basically it was nice to people watch. Looking at the deck plans, it looks like Sorrentos is where the cafe normally is on the Voyager class ships. Is that right? Is the cafe the same on the IOS (meaning does it still have the croissant sandwiches, cookies, dessert-types things) and NOT pizza since that is what you can get at Sorrentos?

Their promenade room next year seems to be across from Sorrentos and I'm wondering if that's a good people-watcher/parade spot. Any input?

Thanks in advance. :)

Mary

You are exactly correct.

Just a side note, It is just as easy for people on the Promenade to see you as it is for you to see the Promenade.

We would go to the Promenade late at night for a snack. There were many nights where, if you looked up quickly you would see a lady in a nightgown people watching from her window.

You are exactly correct.

Just a side note, It is just as easy for people on the Promenade to see you as it is for you to see the Promenade.

We would go to the Promenade late at night for a snack. There were many nights where, if you looked up quickly you would see a lady in a nightgown people watching from her window.

Thank you both.

And thanks for the warning. :) I had read that a few times on here so they knew better to keep those curtains shut when getting changed/at night, etc.. But they did get their fair share of views from others who weren't aware. :eek:

Could be interesting on Oasis' promenade rooms then if you're looking across at times, or even on the top deck and looking down the promenade!

Sorrentos, will be in the same place and for me, a regular place to get something to each instead of the WindJammer bun-fight.

ScrozUK

Archived