Looking for a Hat

libbydic

If so, why not wait until you are island shopping and pick one up there?

I have a wonderful packable straw hat I purchased from Travel Smith several years ago. The only problem with straw hats is that they can blow off so easily on a ship, they are only good for shore time. I really prefer my No-Headache visor for onboard.

Here is a link for the straw hat I have:

http://www.travelsmith.com/ts/cookie.jsp?ContentOID=94146&Category=%2fProductHierarchy%2fFootwear+and+Hats%2fWomen's+Hats+%26+Accessories&Category1=%2fProductHierarchy%2fFootwear+and+Hats&source=subcategory.jsp

No headache visor: (this site actually has a ton of hats!)

http://www.villagehatshop.com/no_headache_mid_visor.html

Have fun shopping!

Sorry, the travelsmith link doesn't appear to work, you can easily go to their site, the hat is easy to find.

My DH and I recently purchased Tilley hats online. Great hats, comfortable, guaranteed for life, 1/2 price replacement for lost or stolen hats, different sizes, colors and styles. Great hats! and packable, washable...

Can you tell that I like my hat!!!

The No-Headache visor does not fasten at the back of your head, it's like most other visors that have a band around your forehead toward your ears. It's more springy than regular visors and self adjusts to your head size. I've had several over the years, some even have matched my Jams World shirts. I haven't bought any other kind since I found them, my head, I think, must be wider than "normal" I have a hard time with hats and glasses, most are too tight for me. The Travel Smith packable hat does come in sizes, a nice touch.

Archived