RCCL Mariner - Looking for Adventure Ocean Compasses

forevercruising1

Hello, all! :)

I was fortunate to locate the Adventure Ocean compasses from the Independence of the Seas in Florida, but, I would very much like to see the actual Adventure Ocean compasses from the Mariner (Mexico), if anyone has them.

I know the Independence ones are probably comparable, but, we're planning our Specialty Restaurant nights and would like to confirm the Adventure Ocean activities on the Mariner before we reserve and pay for them.

So, if anyone has the Mariner AO Compasses (we are specifically looking for the 3-5 age group, but, any age group would be helpful!), I would love to receive a copy of them or be directed to a place where they are posted.

Thank you, fellow cruisers!!! :):D:)

All AO dinners are at least the first Formal Night. Usually the 2nd formal night as well. And sometimes one non-formal night.

I have more than just Indy here...

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/Royal%20Caribean%20AO%20Compass/?start=all

The common theme to all of the ships is that first formal night is an AO dinner night.

Archived