Crystal Lady's Hawaiian Tips

Panama Mom-Mom

My DH and I just returned from a 15 day Circle Hawaii cruise on the Zaandam sailing from San Diego.

We would like to thank "CrystalLady" for the great advise to book the "Feast at LELE" and taking the Pearl Harbor tour early. We've lost your e-mail, so hope this reaches you.

The first full day at sea was quite rough, but after that the weather was fabulous and Hawaii is absolutely beautiful.

Love those DAM ships.

Aloha.

My DH and I just returned from a 15 day Circle Hawaii cruise on the Zaandam sailing from San Diego.

We would like to thank "CrystalLady" for the great advise to book the "Feast at LELE" and taking the Pearl Harbor tour early. We've lost your e-mail, so hope this reaches you.

The first full day at sea was quite rough, but after that the weather was fabulous and Hawaii is absolutely beautiful.

Love those DAM ships.

Aloha.

A friend alerted me to your post - I'm rarely here.

Mahalo nui loa - how sweet and thoughtful of you to write this. I'm so happy you enjoyed "Feast at Lele". Absolutely wonderful, isn't it? I'm also glad, for your sake, that you did an early tour of Pearl Harbor. That becomes quite crowded and quite delayed as the day wears on.

I'm delighted you enjoyed your cruise!

Mary Ann, aka CrystalLady

Archived