Woo Hoo Price Reduction on our Group Rate

canjay95

Just got off the phone with Carnival and our group of 14 cabins just got upgraded to 4C cabins and they dropped our price by $40 a cabin!! With the OBC of $100, that well beats out the Early Saver Price and we get all the perks! I booked us a one hour cocktail party for $10 a cabin. We are so psyched- only 72 days to go!!!!! Final payment not due until Nov. 24th, so maybe we'll get another reduction :)

How exciting!

I just put together a group cruise for next summer. How did you do the Cocktail Party...I didn't know that was possible and it sounds like something our group would love to do. Any information you would like to share would be great. This is my first time as a group leader and I'm still trying to figure everything out!

Thanks!!

Happy Cruising!!

When you book a group, there are several things to choose from. The key is that all cabins get the exact same thing. Our group went with the $75.00 per cabin OBC. The group leader makes the decision, which reminds me that I forgot to tell my group at our pre-cruise party this past Sunday. :o

This was my first time too and I have really learned a lot from these boards. We locked in at a price and our cruise has 5 amenity points. We chose $100 OBC for each cabin. I saw someone say on this board you could buy amenity points, so I called Carnival and they told me the shared one hour open bar party would cost each cabin $10 to book, so we did. Everyone in your party has to agree to do this. People kept telling me groups don't get price reductions, but I've called every week to check and they always tell me if the price drops, then we will get the new rate- and we did. I guess maybe it's selling slowly. We're on the Jan. 23rd Triumph sailing out of New Orleans. Hope this helps. Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Archived