X Equinox April 9, 2010

alanandneil

• 1 month later...

hey alan and neil,

My partner and I just made the final payment. We are very exicited. We have done a lot of cruises. we are in our early 40's. We hope to have some friends join us but we will see.

Are you still booked?

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Brian and Tom!

Yes, we are still booked, Aqua Class very excited, and looking forward to this trip. Don't know if you've been on the new Celebrity ships, but we were on the Solstice and it is amazing, so this will be also.

Where are you based?

Alan

Hey Alan and Neil,

We are based in Fort Lauderdale. We are not booked in AQ. We were traveling with friends and they were not interested in paying the difference for AQ when we booked and we wanted to have rooms near each other. They had to cancel so I called my TA to rebook AQ and it went from $400.00 more per person to $800.00 and I did want to spend the extra $$ on it. So we are staying put.

I am getting excited for it. only 65 days away! looking forward to it.

tom

Hey Alan and Neil,

We are based in Fort Lauderdale. We are not booked in AQ. We were traveling with friends and they were not interested in paying the difference for AQ when we booked and we wanted to have rooms near each other. They had to cancel so I called my TA to rebook AQ and it went from $400.00 more per person to $800.00 and I did want to spend the extra $$ on it. So we are staying put.

I am getting excited for it. only 65 days away! looking forward to it.

tom

Sorry to cut in on your thread-but have you by chance ever stayed at Camp Mars?

• 1 month later...

Could this be it? Just 4 of us? I wonder how many others will be on board that are not aware of these boards prior to cruising. Oh, well. The ship is not full and the pricing is so good that it does not look like it is a very popular time to cruise.

Less than 30 days out.

Tom

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

I am not sure how Celebrity does the Friends of Dorothy meetings so if they do, it looks as though it will be only 4 of us. Are you participating in any of the Cruise Critic activities? We will go incognito to the sail away party unless we find mardi gras beads to wear and then we will be part of the crowd. After that we don't have plans to participate in the other activities outside the official Meet and Greet.

tom and Brian

Just finished packing...

Our plans are similar to yours. We will go to the sailaway and then the official meet and greet. No other plans with the CC group at this point. We have plenty of extra beads... let us know if you would like us to bring them.

If we don't see you at the meet and greet, our cabin # is 1639. Let's at least meet for a drink.

See you soon,

Neil and Alan

Archived