Cabin electrical outlets

awinte2

Cruising on Ruby in Feb inside cabin. I am taking my small tea kettle and it has a 3 prong connection. WIll I need any type of adapter to plug it into

outlet.

Thanking you in advance for your help.

They are US 3 prong outlets.

I'm not sure why you are taking a kettle when there is hot water available in the buffet area (unless you need to sterilize something). If you take one just be aware that any humidity in the air (such as steam from a kettle or from a shower) will trigger the fire alarm for your room on the bridge. I had a tour of the bridge and was quite surprised what they can monitor (yes they can see every balcony). Someone asked the officer if they get many smoke alarms. He replied that the most frequent alarm occurs when someone takes a shower and leaves the door to the bathroom open - that will trigger the alarm. You get a visit from the crew very quickly! As a demonstration he asked the guest what his room number was, keyed it in, and up came his room with all of the readings for his room (no - there is no camera in the room).

Archived