Major Tom or Cave-Tubing dot com?

stiej

We are going to Belize in Dec on a cruise. This will be our family of 4 (2 kids 9 and 6). I am trying to decide which of these two to book for cave tubing. I initially was going to book Major Tom but I have read a number of ppl getting back to the ship very close to missing the last tender. I also liked the possibility of the cave-tubing ATV tour. Is there really enough time to do 2 events (tubing and atv) and get back to the ship? Should we just do cave tubing? Thanks for your recommendations. Our cruise arrives at 8am and leaves at 5pm if that helps. Thanks!

we will be cave tubing next week on Thanksgiving Day. We are booked with Major Tom at the dot net site. I met a fellow passenger on another message board, and she had already booked with the dot com site. We are going to compare notes after we tube and I will post back on this thread when I get back from my cruise.

We just got back from our Carnival Glory cruise (10/31 to 11/7) and we used Major Tom's Cave Tubing and would hightly recommend it. there was never a ruch nor did we get close to missing the last tender (we had about 45 mins to spare) They were funny, informative and a stickler for safety. We had a great time.

We just got back from the Carnival Legend and we booked with dot com for the ATV and cave tubing--it was great. We were back an hour before the last tender. My husband rode the ATV with our 4year old, I had one to myself and my 8year old drove one. They gave my 8 year old a test run and decided he could do it alone. If you book the combo tour-you miss going through one of the two caves-which was fine--you still have a lot of time to float and the cave you do go through is pretty long. They are a great bunch of guys and we felt really safe with them. If you book the combo tour-prepare to get muddy--they are in their rainy season. They have some hoses to wash off with-or we just waited until we were in the river. Have fun!

Archived