Internet Benefit Change

Buddy604

Please forgive me if this is really stupid. I'm not that computer savvy. I am

platinum and the free minutes usually are more than enough in answering

email etc.

Pam, you wrote that you read your email, sign off--type your replys and then sign on to send them off.

I use Yahoo as my email address. Once I sign off do I need to type my reply, sign back on and then paste the reply into the outgoing email???

Again, I apologize in advance if this is really stupid, I guess I should consult my 5 year old grandson for advice before leaving for Hawaii next week.

Please forgive me if this is really stupid. I'm not that computer savvy. I am

platinum and the free minutes usually are more than enough in answering

email etc.

Pam, you wrote that you read your email, sign off--type your replys and then sign on to send them off.

I use Yahoo as my email address. Once I sign off do I need to type my reply, sign back on and then paste the reply into the outgoing email???

Again, I apologize in advance if this is really stupid, I guess I should consult my 5 year old grandson for advice before leaving for Hawaii next week.

This only works when using your own netbook/laptop, it can not be done on the ships computers.

Not Pam here, but I can tell you that I compose any long emails on a seperate program, then copy and paste them to my yahoo email after logging back on. It saves lots of minutes by doing this and it's very simple and not rushed this way.

I use Microsoft Outlook on my netbook to type and send emails. My charter.net and gmail.com emails all download to Outlook and then I disconnect from the ship's internet to read and reply to my emails. Connect back to the internet and send emails from Outlook. Saves me a lot of time when typing and sending emails and like Toto said you are not rushed. I can even do spell check now and make sure what I type makes sense. When using the ship's computers, I always told my family they had to decipher what I typed as I didn't take the time to spell, etc correctly.

Archived