Just Booked a Aft Legend,any pictures or reviews

Actually, on the Legend, the center aft cabins have the bigger balconies and because of the walls, it really isn't easy to see around the side of the corner balcony. We had 8084, one over from the center and it was fabulous. You made a good choice in my opinion and I wouldn't move to the corner. Sorry to say, we didn't take any pictures of the balcony or cabin. Don't know why... we usually do! Enjoy.

Just booked a aft cabin #7634 it is in the center, the baclcony looked bigger.But I was also offered a corner cabin. Would that have been a better choice. Does anyone have any pictures? Also what did you think of this ship?

We were in the aft center cabin on deck 7 or 6 Last Christmas and loved it.

It is so nice leaving port with your cabin door open sitting on the lounge with no wind. We spent much time on the balcony during our Hawaii trip. You will love your room. We left the slider open most of the cruise.

We spent Christmas on the Legend this year from San Deigo to Fort Lauderdale. The food on the Legend this time was much better than last Christmas. The lobster was some of the best we have had anywhere. No sign of the imfamous RANCH STEAK. Prime Rib was very good also. Windjammer was OK. The grill outside made some good burgers and Pizza. The French Fries are some of the best anywhere.

We were not happy last year with the food on legend at all. The only reason we booked again was due to the price and ports on the Panama Trip this year. We were very glad we booked again. Ship and crew are very nice. I guess the ship is going in to be stretched sometime before the summer season. I am sure they will referb most of the ship during that time. For now it is just fine.

Tom and Mary

Las Vegas

Archived