Palo Dining

sssung

Dear Cruisers, we are taking our very first cruise in January on the Magic Eastern Caribbean. I have a few questions to ask: 1. Does anyone know if the Palo brunch and High Tea reservations can be made in advance like the dinner reservations? 2. Can I find out which rotation of the restaurants we are assigned to before the cruise? 3. I have reserved for Palo on 4th night, is there pros and cons on this night? Thanks in advance foryour input.

Dear Cruisers, we are taking our very first cruise in January on the Magic Eastern Caribbean. I have a few questions to ask: 1. Does anyone know if the Palo brunch and High Tea reservations can be made in advance like the dinner reservations? 2. Can I find out which rotation of the restaurants we are assigned to before the cruise? 3. I have reserved for Palo on 4th night, is there pros and cons on this night? Thanks in advance foryour input.

I'm on the January 16th cruise and while I can make dinner reservations online for Palo, all others are grayed out, so I'm assuming they'll have to be made onboard.

I was on Magic Oct. 2008...I did make palo reservations online, but you can also do it onboard. It was the best meal I have ever eaten on any cruise by far and away. The nominal service charge is well worth it. We had a group of 16 adults at Palo and they sat us in the back private area and were served family style. The tiramisu , mmmm, wow anyway the only disadvantage of having it on the 4th night is that if this a 4 night cruise you wont be able to go back again.. enjoy, I am jealous.

Joe

1988 NCL Norway

1990 RCCL Song of Norway

1992 NCL Norway

1993 Celebrity Meridian

1995 Celebrity Zenith

1997 Celebrity Horizon

1999 Disney Wonder (4)

2000 Grand Princess

2001 CostaAtlantica

2002 Celebrity Zenith

2003 Carnivale Victory