understanding the time difference

spotter27

I booked tours in cozumel/costa rica and panama. My ship arrives 10am in costa rica.my tour time is 10am what is the time difference? Are they behind or ahead.Panama my tour 8am we arrive at 7am . Is there any of those tours time will be the same as ours? Im confused thanks

Did you book your tours thru the ship or independent? If thru the ship, the tour times should be ship time. Make sure that you keep your watches on ship time. The tour operators will be aware of what time the ship is leaving. Make sure that they do and you may have to remind them a time or two.

I could never figure it out, so I always asked the driver what time it was when I got on the bus. I also set a 'wake up' call for our room, and then checked my cell phone. I was able to turn my cell phone to 'home only' so that I wouldn't be able to use my phone for calls, but could use it as a clock. By setting a wake up call, I could then compare it to my phone to see the time difference. Then I verified with the driver.

I went with Mario and Okey Dokey. They were fantastic and very aware of the time once they knew what time it was on the ship.

Archived