Packing/summer or winter clothing?

primetimegirl

We are sailing on the Triumph on December 12th to Key West, Freeport, & Nassau. I'm starting to think about packing. What to take? I'm thinking mostly shorts and stuff, summer clothing, with a few windsuits thrown in for the evenings on deck. Does this sound right? And, of course, dressier clothing for dinner.

We are sailing on the Triumph on December 12th to Key West, Freeport, & Nassau. I'm starting to think about packing. What to take? I'm thinking mostly shorts and stuff, summer clothing, with a few windsuits thrown in for the evenings on deck. Does this sound right? And, of course, dressier clothing for dinner.

yep:)

• 4 weeks later...

yesss exactly,

it'll be cold in New Orleans , but once in Key West and Bahamas summer clothes are needed.

-ill be going too :)

Archived