Getting nervous about the weather in Dec.!

party-of-5-ny

Hi,

Our Dec. 13th Bahamas cruise on the Sensation is approaching, and I'm getting nervous about the weather. The two other cruises that we sailed on were in March and April and the weather was great for both.

December was the only time we were able to manage a babysitter, and work schedules, but now I'm afraid that the boat will be rocking and people will be getting sick all over the place, especially since this trip is on the Carnival Sensation, which is much smaller than the RCI Freedom.

Can anyone calm my fears? Is it possible that the seas won't be too bad? I know that the water will be chilly, and we haven't planned any "water" activities. Did I waste my money???? Any words of encouragement will be helpful.

Thanks!

It's not the month that determines the seas....it's the weather! It's totally possible to have smooth seas and great weather! OR, if a cold front really dips into the south, you may have some lousy weather....there's simply no way to tell in advance!

Best advice: avoid the people getting sick all over the place.

Otherwise, don't worry about what you can't control. You're just torturing yourself for no reason at all.

i know... but I like to be IN control! ;) I will try to relax and take it as it comes.

thanks!

I went to the Bahamas one year the second week-ish in December....it's WARM... it was breezy when we were there but sunny and in the low to mid 70s. You'll have a great time-I think their peak season starts at the end of December so your right on track.

I could LIVE in the water-December in the Carib wouldn't stop me :)

HAPPY SAILING!

i know... but I like to be IN control! ;) I will try to relax and take it as it comes.

thanks!

You cannot be "IN control" of the weather...forget about worrying about something that you, I or anybody else on the planet can't do anything about

Archived