Carnival Liberty - Ocho Rios

sayvan

This is the final stop of our Western Caribbean cruise from January 2009. While in Ocho Rios we took the Bamboo Beach Club and Dunn's River excursion through Carnival. We had a great time and it was well worth the adventure.

This is the final stop of our Western Caribbean cruise from January 2009. While in Ocho Rios we took the Bamboo Beach Club and Dunn's River excursion through Carnival. We had a great time and it was well worth the adventure.

Hi sayvan, we also took the Bamboo Beach Club excursion. This brought back some good memories of doing the electric slide on the beach, the great local dancers, the jerk chicken and sausage. The beautiful home on one side of the club and alternative lifestyle club on the other. All in all, a great beach day.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This was a awesome video! Thank you for sharing your memories with us! I'm cruising on the Liberty April 10th! I'm thinking of doing the Bob Marley Tour.. I hope its fun as this looked! :)

Archived