SINGLE DIGIT DANCE...starting from 652 days....

MamaParrotHead

To all of you cruising within the single digit mode.......

Bon Voyage!

I must cruise at least every 4 to 6 months........My longing for the open seas overwhelms my thought process's....I don't function on a normal level unless I have a big ship in my mental compass.

Congrats and I hope you guys have a great cruise. My last cruise was an 8 day Western on the Freedom that I had booked almost a year out. I felt like that was a long time! I have a couple that seem a bit far out right now. I actually booked my South America / Antarctica cruise six months ago and still have 14 to go. I don't think it will ever get here. I discovered that sliding in a short cruise every now and then really helps :D.

Originally, we booked our cruise on the Fantasy out of New Orleans with 102 day out. :cool:The swine flu scare happened and the schudule was changed which wasn't the problem. We were down to 29 days by then. We had to postpone because my dad had to have surgery to remove a tumor from his chest and then he had to do 30 rounds of radiation. :eek:We rescheduled for the Truimph since the Fantasy was moving and the clock started over with 195 days this time. :rolleyes:

Well, it all worked out for the good. My dad has a clean bill of health and is doing great. We have an OBC of $300 and we leave in 9 days. :D Now you see why I an doing my Beyounce Single Digit Booty Dance. :p

I wish I was in your shoes doing the "dance" but no luck...the "Dream" is still 331 days for me:(. I couldn't wait that long so I went ahead and decided to take my boys out of school and surprise them with a 4 nighter out of LA on the Paradise leaving in 25 days, not the same as the Caribbean but the deal was screamin'! (and now I don't have to wait almost a year to calm my withdrawal symptoms!)

Archived