Oasis cabin information-FOLLOW FORMAT PLEASE - No Questions/Discussion

kk99

Deck - 8

Cabin # - 268

Class – Oasis

Starboard, Front Port, Back Starboard, Back Port, Central Park, or Boardwalk - Port side, Midship

Bed near?(balcony or bath) – bath

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) – This cabin is right near the elevators, Dazzles lounge and public bathroom. I thought that would be a big problem with noise, but it turned out to be very quiet. Having the public bathroom so nearby was a blessing in disguise. If my husband is getting done in the bathroom and I or my kids need to use the bathroom, we only have to walk out of our room and use the public bathroom right there. It was very convenient and almost feel like we have a second bathroom.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions or privacy was an issue– view is fine except you can't see all the way to the front of the ship since there are some balconies sticking out midship

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - normal

Was wind a problem? no

Any specific problems with this cabin? there's absolutely no counter space in the bathroom.

Any other comments?

Deck - 7

Cabin # - 132

Class – D8 / OV Balcony

Starboard, Front Port, Back Starboard, Back Port, Central Park, or Boardwalk - Port side / Forward

Bed near?(balcony or bath) – bath

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) – Quiet

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions or privacy was an issue– view is nice with no obstructions

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - normal

Was wind a problem? no, but only if you make sure balcony door is completely closed

Any specific problems with this cabin? none

Any other comments? Bed was so comfortable and considering we were so forward, there was little motion

Deck - 12

Cabin # - 558

Class – D6 /OV Balcony

Starboard, Front Port, Back Starboard, Back Port, Central Park, or Boardwalk -Starboard-Forward

Bed near?(balcony or bath) – Bath

Balcony View - View is good. Can see all the way forward to the bridge.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Normal

Was wind a problem? No.

Any specific problems with this cabin? This room is under the cantilevered hot tub which leaked the entire cruise, therefore wetting the railing, floors and furniture on the balcony.

Any other comments? n/a

• 1 month later...

Deck -10

Cabin # -190

Class –D5

Front Starboard, Front Port, Back Starboard, Back Port, Central Park, or Boardwalk -

Bed near?(balcony or bath) –Mid ship port. Bed near balcony.

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) –Yes, very quiet!

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions or privacy was an issue–Slight back view due to being last cabin before first hump.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? -Slightly larger due to beginning of hump...?

Was wind a problem? No, but sun was. Very hot morning to late afternoon.

Any other comments? Due to being midship, your walk to elevator is a bit of a trek.

Edited by Kakk

Deck - 11

Cabin # - 560

Class – D7 / Balcony

Starboard-Forward

Bed near?(balcony or bath) – Balcony

Balcony View - View is good. Can see all the way forward to the bridge.

Was wind a problem? No.

Any specific problems with this cabin? This room is under the cantilevered hot tub which leaked the entire cruise, therefore wetting the railing, floors and furniture on the balcony. but then we also had a lot of rain from Tropical Storm Ophelia. We reported it and they closed the tub and recaulked the windows at the bottom of the tub and stopped the leak on the last day.

Any other comments? n/a

This cabin was handy to get to the theater entertainment or solarium but to go to the concierge, library or elevators to dinner it was a long walk. This is a big ship and not good for those with walking problems.

12206 is actually at the end of the hump - the balcony will be angled and slightly larger than the one directly behind it. 8590 (one we stayed in and have booked again on Allure) is at the beginning of hump (as are several on other decks, 10, 11, 12, 14 etc). 12190 would be same on port side of ship.

Edited by Scoop_MSU

Thank you so much! We're you in this cabin? I heard the hump cabins can be windy?

No, not this one, but directly across the ship, port side, on the hump. Wind was not a problem on our sailing, but I guess it can vary greatly! The location is wonderful :)

Edited by IBookHePays

I think I figured that the bed is near the bath but would also like to know when on balcony and looking down, can you see the water or is a lifeboat in the way. Also, can bed be moved a little for easier closet access? Oh and do nightstands have a draw or just shelves?

Edited by funNsun4me
spelling error

• 4 weeks later...

Deck - 12

Cabin # 12711/12713

Class – B1

Boardwalk

Bed near - 12711/Balcony, 12713/Bath

Quiet Cabin - Yes, connecting w/door open most of cruise (us and kids)

Balcony View - Smack dab middle of Boardwalk. Could see ocean and shows in Aqua Theather if you leaned out a bit

Balcony Size? Normal

Was wind a problem? Nope

Any specific problems with this cabin? Nope, A/C worked well, rooms were quiet.

Any other comments?

Deck: 12

Cabin: 186

Class: D2

Balcony:- ocean view - mid port side

Bed: Near balcony

Quiet: Yes. Connecting cabin but only noise from neighbours if not using

indoor voices.

View: Clear forward to bridge . Back somewhat limited due to hump

cabins close by. Clear view down to water.

Balcony size: Normal. Good for 2 chairs and 1 table, with room to walk past.

Wind: No problem.

Any specific problems with this cabin: None to us. Some may not like

the walking as it is mid - front ship and dining is aft.

• 1 month later...

Deck - 6

Cabin # - 6166

Class – D8

Front Starboard, Front Port, Back Starboard, Back Port, Central Park, or Boardwalk - Slightly forward port side

Bed near?(balcony or bath) – Balcony

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) – Very quiet, even though near elevators

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions or privacy was an issue– If you look straight down (and I mean straight down the side of the ship) you are lokking at the top of the life boats.

Was wind a problem? No more than any ocean view balcony

Any specific problems with this cabin? no

Any other comments? very convenient to central park, promanade, theater, spa, elevators, and solarium.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't find the spread sheet with stateroom information on it.... can someone direct me. We will be having Room 11678 in Dec 2012. Never stayed in that area but want to be near the Concierge and Library. Need to know where the bed is in this cabin.

Take care... MERRY CHRISTMAS

Irene & Miles

Can't find the spread sheet with stateroom information on it.... can someone direct me. We will be having Room 11678 in Dec 2012. Never stayed in that area but want to be near the Concierge and Library. Need to know where the bed is in this cabin.

Take care... MERRY CHRISTMAS

Irene & Miles

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=25338960&postcount=288

Oasis Dec. 3rd, 2011 Western Caribbean

Cabin Type - Junior Suite

Cabin # - 8236

Mid-Ship Port Side

Very quiet location

Balcony view was good. No Obstructions

Oversized Balcony on the hump.

2 Chaise Lounges and 2 arm chairs and a high table on the Balcony.

Great location. Very close to Central Park and easy access to Central Park Cafe.

The bed was nearer the bathroom. The sofabed was near the balcony.

The sofa folded out to a double sized comfortable bed.

The 2 twins together were the size of a King bed I think.

There was 1 arm chair.

Great room.

I do not know if it was mentioned, but never saw it on here. Every other INSIDE cabin is opposite like the balcony cabins. This was a issue because the beds when they are nearer the door, can only be separated about 6 inches. If you have the inside with the beds in the back of the cabin, there is plenty of space to separate the beds.

Choose your inside cabin carefully.

7533 I believe

category N, large inside, forward deck 7

• 3 weeks later...
I do not know if it was mentioned, but never saw it on here. Every other INSIDE cabin is opposite like the balcony cabins. This was a issue because the beds when they are nearer the door, can only be separated about 6 inches. If you have the inside with the beds in the back of the cabin, there is plenty of space to separate the beds.

Choose your inside cabin carefully.

7533 I believe

category N, large inside, forward deck 7

So did 7533 have the beds near the door? If so that is what I guessed and have recently booked 7535 so it should have the beds on the back wall.