Snorkel Boat Excursion leaving from Crown Bay

loves2cruz

We'll be on Queen Mary 2 and would like to take a catamaran excursion to St. John or Buck Island, looking for really good snorkeling and a nice day trip. Does anyone know of an operator that leaves from the Crown Bay area rather than having to go to Red Hook.

Thanks

Loves2- The Castaway Girl Barefoot Sail and Snorkel leaves directly from Crown Bay and goes to Buck Island. They have great reviews on here if you look through the archives. I've been out a few times now with them and always have an absolutely wonderful time. Definitely book this excursion. It will be the highlight of your cruise :)

Loves2- The Castaway Girl Barefoot Sail and Snorkel leaves directly from Crown Bay and goes to Buck Island. They have great reviews on here if you look through the archives. I've been out a few times now with them and always have an absolutely wonderful time. Definitely book this excursion. It will be the highlight of your cruise :)

I can't find a website for them and it is not offered on our ship. The link given doesn't go.

Thanks

Archived