Hotel Help in Orlando!

melenovs

Hi fellow cruisers!

I am flying into Orlando for an upcoming cruise on the Dream. We don't arrive in Orlando until the evening and were hoping to stay in a nice hotel with a free shuttle from the airport. I'd love a hotel with a gym and a decent place to eat at, or near by. I think our group is going to schedule our own transit to the cruise the next day so that is not a problem. Any suggestion?! :rolleyes:

Thanks!

Katherine

The airport is a bit far from the cruise port and it was cheaper for us to rent a car. We drove to Cocoa Beach and rented a hotel. CB is only a few miles from Port Canaveral. We stayed at Holiday Inn...I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT THERE. They had an issue with bugs.

-Heather

We recently stayed at the Hyatt right at the airport. This was our 2nd time staying here. It is very nice.....not a resort but has many opportunities for restaurants and a decent gym and pool. Their rooms are very nice and updated

The great thing is just rolling your luggage to the check in and being picked up there the next morning by cocoa beach shuttle. We just took the elevator to the ground floor and that was it.

We are also going on the Dream in Jan. Also arriving at night in Orlando and are staying at the LaQuinta Universal. Free shuttle from airport and complimentary breakfast. Very good price. Check their website and it will show you all the restaurants and the distance from the hotel. We always stay at LaQuinta.

The airport Hyatt is a nice place and very convenient. It is part of the main terminal. There are several nice properties just outside the airport. The area is sometimes referred to as Lee Vista Center. It's about a 45 minute ride to the Port from the airport and traffic should not be an issue. I know there is a Renaissance but there are others as well.

Archived