NCL site no Mexico, Bizzare

Arwenmark

Well the NCL website seems to be at it again. Just went to it to check Mexican Riviera for March and they can't seem to find ANY cruises to Mexican Riviera PERIOD.

It never ceases to amaze me the junk that website does, It must cause huge problems for new people that try to book there.

You never know what you will find from one time to the next.

In researching for a Panama Canal cruise next year I noticed that the Star was one of the ships listed, going from L.A. to Miami. Then nothing was listed for the Star out of Miami......strange.[/QUOT

I was checking earlier this evening on our Panama cruise Mia return to La

to see what cabins were left and it was gone, so I thought that it was sold out but then I realized yesterday there was a bunch of lower cats still left.

So they must have removed it to do maintainence.

I've also been having my Latitudes level change back and forth between gold and platinum and I keep calling PCC to get it fixed.

I want to make sure its correct as our Panama cruise will be our first platinum cruise with all the perks.

It HAS to be a server error. There are no Mexican Riviera or Panama Canal cruises showing for the Star. Just Alaska and Pacific Coast Repositioning cruises. :confused:

There are no cruises showing up at all for the Sun either... something is amiss...

We are from Vancouver and read the NCL Star will be a floating hotel in February during the Winter Olympics. Maybe the ship will go into refit after. Possibly why the Star not showing up on the cruise schedule.

Agreed. I'd GUESS they are tinkering with the scheduling for that (Olympics and possible dry dock) and have temporarily suspended further bookings.

Archived