Spirit - November 27, 2009 - Grand Turk ?

ricklieb

Since Seabourn is not offering a Gibbs Cay excursion my wife and I are arranging our own. We have booked a charter from the tour operator who normally does this tour. The price is $250 (total) for less than five people, five or more it is $60 per person. Any one interested in joining us?

I should point out that for some reason Seabourn is unable to offer this. We tried to get them to book this for us and they could not. Being ever helpful they did put us in contact with the tour operator to book ourselves.

I am actually kind of surprised that Seabourn did not find a way to offer this. The stingrays should be a unique experience and everything else offered on Grand Turk can be done anywhere.

Rick

Rick,

Just read your post and am interested. I will be traveling with friends on this trip and they may be interested as well. I will not be able to discuss this with them until we are on the ship this Friday.

Steve

Just read your post and am interested. I will be traveling with friends on this trip and they may be interested as well. I will not be able to discuss this with them until we are on the ship this Friday.

Steve,

Happy to have you along. You may e-mail me at ricklieb3 at sbcglobal.net. See you Friday.

Rick

Archived