Splendor Deck 6 AFT Wraps ?

mr jailerman

Hi Guys ! Anyone been in #6450 or #6485 on the Splendor ? Any Opinions on the cabins themselves as I now the wraps are great. It shows on the deck plans that these cabins sleep 3, Yet from photo's I have seen, It looks like the Deck 7 Wrap cabins Look bigger and yet only sleep 2 ? Any info you may have on the Splendor Wraps would be great. Thanks All.. :-)

We had deck sick aft wrap on the Splendor last January. I think the rooms are the same size as the other aft cabins, but they are a different shape and that makes them seem bigger. There was a sofa in the room that made in to a bed. We had our granddaughter in there with us some of the nights. The deck is fantastic. You have rooms for many people out there. We had 10 in our group. We were all out there many times, and there was room for more. You have a good view from the side and the aft.

We did not have any noise from the lounge below us.

We had windows on two side which was really nice also. You will love the cabin. If I am not mistaken, the deck 7 wraps might not have a couch, that is why they only sleep 6. I may be wrong.

Enjoy the cabin.

We had deck sick aft wrap on the Splendor last January. I think the rooms are the same size as the other aft cabins, but they are a different shape and that makes them seem bigger. There was a sofa in the room that made in to a bed. We had our granddaughter in there with us some of the nights. The deck is fantastic. You have rooms for many people out there. We had 10 in our group. We were all out there many times, and there was room for more. You have a good view from the side and the aft.

We did not have any noise from the lounge below us.

We had windows on two side which was really nice also. You will love the cabin. If I am not mistaken, the deck 7 wraps might not have a couch, that is why they only sleep 6. I may be wrong.

Enjoy the cabin.

Thanks Bills !:)

• 2 weeks later...

We had 6450 in April. Here's my pictures: http://travel.webshots.com/album/572158331wDVKmu

We booked 6485 for our next trip. We loved the cabin (6450), but the noise from the lounge below was horrible - WAY worse than the deck chairs from the deck 8 cabins we can tolerate. We would be in the cabin after dinner getting our son ready for Camp and singing along to the songs from the lounge below. :rolleyes: It went on until after midnight each night - our son is a heavy sleeper, so it didn't faze him any, and I stayed out late, so didn't bother me, but DH didn't get much sleep because of it.

We've heard the other side is quieter. We're hoping so, as deck 6 are the only ones that sleep 3, and we love our wraps!

We had 6450 in April. Here's my pictures: http://travel.webshots.com/album/572158331wDVKmu

We booked 6485 for our next trip. We loved the cabin (6450), but the noise from the lounge below was horrible - WAY worse than the deck chairs from the deck 8 cabins we can tolerate. We would be in the cabin after dinner getting our son ready for Camp and singing along to the songs from the lounge below. :rolleyes: It went on until after midnight each night - our son is a heavy sleeper, so it didn't faze him any, and I stayed out late, so didn't bother me, but DH didn't get much sleep because of it.

We've heard the other side is quieter. We're hoping so, as deck 6 are the only ones that sleep 3, and we love our wraps!

Thanks For the info..:D I also have #6485.. I read from Peaceful on here who also has some great photos of that cabin,that he heard nothing from below..:) Let's Hope :-) .

• 2 months later...

I would love to hear if anyone has any experiences with 6485 and knows if it is indeed any quieter than 6450. I like the size of the 6th deck aft wraparound cabins, but I am concerned about the noise from its neighboring deck below.

Archived