Carnival hair salon price list

Epaul3

I was wondering if anyone had a recent price list for the hair salon? We will be on the Spirit January 6th. My daughter-in-law would like to get her hair colored and cut.

Has anyone done this on a ship? Just wondering how good a job they would do.

Thanks for the information.

I have never had my hair colored on board, but I have had it cut. It was one of my best cuts ever. This was on Princess, but all the salons and spas are run by one company, Steiner. I would not hesitate to have it done. Yes, it was about 15% more expensive than home, but it was really fun to walk out on ship with a new "do." Better than a facial, IMHO.

You just never know. There is no way a person can state they will get a great cut and color because it is on a cruise ship, talent is so individual.

I think the prices are fairly high on any cruise ship for the service they perform. Of course, I'm pretty particular about who cuts my hair and would never dare to venture into the unknown. But if a person doesn't get regular haircuts and color treatments, they may be quite happy with the results.

I have used the hair salon on several cruises.

Did a full style change on one of them. (RCL)(One of the best cuts ever, but very short, DH hated it)

On Princess I took advantage of a shore-day discount, 2 services for a set price that wasn't bad-- in fact cheaper than here ($50 I think) She trimmed my hair, shaped it for a new part, used a rinse to take the brass out of my growing out highlights, and put several new ones near my face. I wanted to take her home with me. With very little cutting she updated my look, and showed me how to maintain it. She also took pictures from several angle if I wanted to keep the cut, I could show it to whomever cuts my hair.(at the time I was between regular stylists, I now have one again, thank goodness)

On Carnival, I just went for a deep conditioning scalp massage, bang trim and blow dry. More expensive than I would like, but the pampering was divine. Some folks spend on shopping, me, I pamper myself.

I can tell you that I paid $45 for a wash and blow dry on RCI two weeks ago. That's more than I would spend at home but what can I say, I was on vacation and too lazy to blow dry my own hair! :p She did a nice job - it was fun for formal night.

The stylist really pushed me to cut my hair (I hadn't had a trim in several months), but I decided against it because I was concerned that perhaps there isn't as much caring there when you're never going to see the client again. I could be totally and completely wrong, but it just made me wonder.

I wouldn't do a colour onboard, mainly because I'm concerned about having an allergic reaction to the colour, and having that ruin my vacation. :)

Archived