Formal Nights

apdchief

There are none, Formal nights have been eliminated fleetwide over a year ago.People are trying to make you the butt of a joke here telling you otherwise.:mad:

Steve

Technicalities... OP, formal nights are now called 'Elegant' night or evenings. The only real change is that the dress code has been relaxed a bit.

Runner was correct... normally the second night of the cruise, the first sea day, and the sixth.

:)

Technicalities... OP, formal nights are now called 'Elegant' night or evenings. The only real change is that the dress code has been relaxed a bit.

Runner was correct... normally the second night of the cruise, the first sea day, and the sixth.

:)

I think you used the term "Quite a bit" before :D http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=20506654&postcount=2

Steve

I'll be on the NYE sailing, the 31st is the 5th night. I'm assuming this will be an "elegant" night and I'm hoping to book the supper club that night. Just trying to confirm that the men in our party will need jackets.

No they are not needed. Dress slacks and shirt is the requirement.

Steve

Archived