Dockside views of oasis on 11/27

Tyron

To all interested, I found this information on the following site:

www. p o r t e v e r g l a d e s. net

DOCKSIDE VIEW OF OASIS NOVEMBER 27, NOON TO 4

Due to interest in Royal Caribbean International's Oasis of the Seas, the public is invited to see the outside of ship while it is docked at Port Everglades on FridOasis-arrival-0708LR.jpgay, November 27, 2009, from noon to 4 p.m. The ship is not open for public tours, however there will be unobstructed waterside views with an opportunity for taking photographs.

Sightseers will enter through the Port security gates at SE 17th Street or State Road 84/SE 24th Street (no public access through I-595/Eller Drive entrance) where they take a shuttle bus from a free parking lot by the Broward County Convention Center to a pier across from the Oasis of the Seas where they will be allowed to get off the shuttle to take photographs.

This is a free service offered to the public by Broward County's Port Everglades and the Broward County Board of County Commissioners. No reservations required. All persons 18 years old and older will need to show government-issued photo identification such as a driver's license or passport.

Port Everglades will only offer this sightseeing service on Friday, November 27. The Port is closed to public access for sightseeing at all other times due to state and federally mandated security standards and limited parking for cruise guests only.

The 5,400-passenger Oasis of the Seas, the largest and most revolutionary cruise ship in the world, will be sailing from Port Everglades every Saturday year-round beginning December 5, 2009 from Cruise Terminal 18, the world's largest single-ship cruise terminal in the world. For more information about Oasis of the Seas, please contact Royal Caribbean International at 1-800-327-6700.

More information about Port Everglades is available online at www.broward.org/port and http://www.porteverglades.net/.

To all interested, I found this information on the following site:

www. p o r t e v e r g l a d e s. net

Port Everglades

DOCKSIDE VIEW OF OASIS NOVEMBER 27, NOON TO 4

Due to interest in Royal Caribbean International's Oasis of the Seas, the public is invited to see the outside of ship while it is docked at Port Everglades on FridOasis-arrival-0708LR.jpgay, November 27, 2009, from noon to 4 p.m. The ship is not open for public tours, however there will be unobstructed waterside views with an opportunity for taking photographs.

Sightseers will enter through the Port security gates at SE 17th Street or State Road 84/SE 24th Street (no public access through I-595/Eller Drive entrance) where they take a shuttle bus from a free parking lot by the Broward County Convention Center to a pier across from the Oasis of the Seas where they will be allowed to get off the shuttle to take photographs.

This is a free service offered to the public by Broward County's Port Everglades and the Broward County Board of County Commissioners. No reservations required. All persons 18 years old and older will need to show government-issued photo identification such as a driver's license or passport.

Port Everglades will only offer this sightseeing service on Friday, November 27. The Port is closed to public access for sightseeing at all other times due to state and federally mandated security standards and limited parking for cruise guests only.

The 5,400-passenger Oasis of the Seas, the largest and most revolutionary cruise ship in the world, will be sailing from Port Everglades every Saturday year-round beginning December 5, 2009 from Cruise Terminal 18, the world's largest single-ship cruise terminal in the world. For more information about Oasis of the Seas, please contact Royal Caribbean International at 1-800-327-6700.

More information about Port Everglades is available online at www.broward.org/port and http://www.porteverglades.net/.

Great photo Ty :) thanks... see you real soon. It will be sailaway for me 2 weeks right now. So look forward to finally meeting you. Keep a look out for me:)

Great photo Ty :) thanks... see you real soon. It will be sailaway for me 2 weeks right now. So look forward to finally meeting you. Keep a look out for me:)

Emmy meeting you and the others is definitely a highlight of this cruise. U and ur DH have a good, safe trip and I'll see you onboard. :D:cool:

LOL @ cruisingator....

Hmm.. pretty cool. I MIGHT be in Tampa for the UM Hurricanes game when they play USF on that friday though. Take plenty of pictures everyone!

dude that's going to be a killer game. LOL have a great time.:cool:

dude that's going to be a killer game. LOL have a great time.:cool:

For sure man.. lets hope my good friend Jacory Harris can keep his INTs down.. We have alot of talent on this team. It's just..immature talent. Hell, most of our starters are Sophmores and Freshmen. Maybe we'll get into a respectable bowl. Experts have us playing in the Gator Bowl. If that's the case we'll be driving up to Jacksonville!

And they said this was a Cruising Board..:cool:

Archived