Overnight in Haifa

jane02

Hello,

We are travelling on an Oceania cruise in October and apart from Barcelona, I have not visited any of thses ports before and really do not know what to see/do.

We are arriving in Haifa on 9th Oct at 7am and depart 10th Oct at 8pm. I have never cruised before where people have got off the ship and stayed overnight at the port.

Can anyone advise me whether they have done this in Haifa, what they did and which tour operater they would recommend?

Thanks

Kellie

Hello,

We are travelling on an Oceania cruise in October and apart from Barcelona, I have not visited any of thses ports before and really do not know what to see/do.

We are arriving in Haifa on 9th Oct at 7am and depart 10th Oct at 8pm. I have never cruised before where people have got off the ship and stayed overnight at the port.

Can anyone advise me whether they have done this in Haifa, what they did and which tour operater they would recommend?

Thanks

Kellie

Hi Kellie

I understood from your massage that the ship is doing overnight in Haifa. but do you have also Ashdod in your list?

Your planning depends on wether Haifa is your only port in Israel or not!

Hello,

We are in Ashdod on Oct 8th from 7am - 8pm then in Haifa from 9th Oct 7am until 10th Oct 8pm.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Kellie

OK.

If you want to make the best out of your staying and not use the ship excurssion this is what I sugest:

on the 8th October I would do a tour from Ashdod to the Dead Sea area Masada and Ein Gedi.

I would do overnight in Jerusalem

On the 9th you can have a full day in Jerusalem according to your agenda - Christian/Jewish tour or a mixed one.

At the end of the day I would drive to Haifa and stay the night on the ship.

On the 10th you can do any tour you want either to Nazareth and the Sea of Galilee area, or to the Gollan Heights or you can do a morning tour to Akko (Acre) get back to the ship for lunch and then go ao an afternoon tour to Caesarea

Or you can take one of the excursions of the ship from Haifa.

Have fun

Archived