Rental car to get from Airport-Port Canvaeral then Port Panaver-Disney

Does anyone know what would be the best choice of car rental agencies to use to get from the Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral(we are flying in the day before our cruise) and then after the cruise, from Port Canaveral to the Walt Disney World Resorts(we would probably keep the rental for the duration of our stay at Disney and then return it on the way to or at the Airport). We are looking for convienience and affordability. I would prefer to use the same agency before and after the cruise.

Troy

We are using Budget in Cocoa Beach, near the Radisson, before and after our 6/27 cruise. I am told that Budget will shuttle us to and from the pier.

6/27/04 Mariner of the Seas
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;6;27;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Troy,
We are flying into Orlando this Saturday and renting at the airport with Budget. We signed up with their Fastbreak program (it's free) to make our rental quicker. We are driving to the Radisson in Cocoa Beach where we will spend the night, cruise May 23-30, Then p/u again at Budget and drive to WDW for our stay there. I looked extensively and for a minivan (We are a family of six) Budget was the cheapest. There is no fee for returning to another location. On cruise day, my hubby will drop me and the kids along with the luggage at the port while he returns the rental car alone. That way we aren't hassling a shuttle to the pier with too many kids and suitcases! Let me know if you need more info. I am told drive from airport to Port takes about an hour and you need about eight quarters for the tolls along the way.

We did Budget in March. Very easy they dropped us off at the ship. Picked us up after the cruise. Drop off at the airport is fast. It's just a little longer of a walk.

Sovereign 598
Sovereign 599
Sovereign 500
Voyager 1100
Explorer 501
Radiance 1101
Majesty 302
Adventure 402
Enchantment 1102
Monarch 103
Legend 403
Navigator 1103