Mahagoney Bay Pier-Booked with Rony December 3rd which pier to tell him to meet us at

CapeFearCruiser

I have been keeping track of the threads on Mahogany Bay Pier. It seems they are behind schedule. According to the last post the first ship to dock there will be on December 1st.

I will be with Carnival Glory and am supposed to meet Rony at the Mahogany Pier (outside of) on December 3rd. I am concerned that we may not dock there due to delays. How does that work with your tour guides? Will they know to change locations and go to Coxen Hole?

I will not have access to internet after this Friday and do not want to stress. Should I let Rony know we may not be docking there or is that not necessary?

Thanks for your help,

Tara

It's probably safe to assume that the independent tour guides (such as Rony and Victor Bodden) will be watching carefully the scheduled opening of the Mahogany Bay Cruise Center. As long as they know your ship name and date of arrival, they will be able to determine which terminal to go to for meeting you.

I have been keeping track of the threads on Mahogany Bay Pier. It seems they are behind schedule. According to the last post the first ship to dock there will be on December 1st.

I will be with Carnival Glory and am supposed to meet Rony at the Mahogany Pier (outside of) on December 3rd. I am concerned that we may not dock there due to delays. How does that work with your tour guides? Will they know to change locations and go to Coxen Hole?

I will not have access to internet after this Friday and do not want to stress. Should I let Rony know we may not be docking there or is that not necessary?

Thanks for your help,

Tara

The tour guys may be third world and may not be college educated but they will know when the new dock is open and be able to figure out if your in Coxen Hole ot Mahogany Bay

Archived