Diamond Princess - Stateroom C753 and 3 berths?

oliverweagle

Hi there! I have been looking on the Princess site at the Diamond and noticed that some of the cabins on the deck plan have a littl red dot - apparently signifying 3 berths. The thing is, when I go through the on-line reservation process none of the the "available" cabins displayed have that little red dot so I don't know what to think......

I am really interested to find out whether Cabin C753 would accommodate 2 adults and 1 child. I'm thinking about an Alaska cruise and would love to try an Aft cabin with the family!

Cheers,

Ollie

Hi there! I have been looking on the Princess site at the Diamond and noticed that some of the cabins on the deck plan have a littl red dot - apparently signifying 3 berths. The thing is, when I go through the on-line reservation process none of the the "available" cabins displayed have that little red dot so I don't know what to think......

I am really interested to find out whether Cabin C753 would accommodate 2 adults and 1 child. I'm thinking about an Alaska cruise and would love to try an Aft cabin with the family!

Cheers,

Ollie

I don't believe either of those aft corner BB cabins will hold 3. No dot then only 2 people.

Thanks - the funny thing is though, that the "red dot" did not appear on any of the scabins that the Princess computer made for the party when "ghost booking" - and in reading the red dot signifies "3 or 4" berths - so it seeme that some cabins may accommodate 3 - and others 4 ....?

Cheers,

Ollie

Thanks - the funny thing is though, that the "red dot" did not appear on any of the scabins that the Princess computer made for the party when "ghost booking" - and in reading the red dot signifies "3 or 4" berths - so it seeme that some cabins may accommodate 3 - and others 4 ....?

Cheers,

Ollie

I know that those aft corner BB's do not have any extra bunks.

Archived