Please have patience when emailing John Heald

Chacooe

If anyone has recently emailed John through his blog, please have patience with him answering. He is about 3 weeks behind, so don't expect an answer in just a few days. He is catching up slowly and he will answer your questions, comments or requests just as soon as he can.

John doesn't do the CD assignments. That job belongs to Chris Prideaux...

:)

Mach

Guess I should ask a followup question than.

Wonder what is taking Chris so long? Would have thought this would have been done a while ago.

Regards,

Stu

Mach

Guess I should ask a followup question than.

Wonder what is taking Chris so long? Would have thought this would have been done a while ago.

Regards,

Stu

Hey, Stu... Talked to Chris today. They were waiting 'til after the Cruise Director's Meeting on the Imagination to finalize the assignments...

Chris says next week or very soon after... I'll let y'all know as soon as I hear from him...

This is what John had to say about the CD schedule on today's blog.

The Cruise Director schedule is almost ready and before I head to the UK I will be posting it here on the blog thingy.

So it will be out by December 12th since he leaves for home December 13th.

If anyone has recently emailed John through his bog, please have patience with him answering. He is about 3 weeks behind, so don't expect an answer in just a few days. He is catching up slowly and he will answer your questions, comments or requests just as soon as he can.

SO.. If we haven't heard back from a September question, I guess it would be about time to resubmit the questions????? I had read where he is the Carnival historian, and IT was questions directed at Carnival's Past Guest pins history...... OH WELL ~~!!~~:confused::confused::roll eyes:

SO.. If we haven't heard back from a September question, I guess it would be about time to resubmit the questions????? I had read where he is the Carnival historian, and IT was questions directed at Carnival's Past Guest pins history...... OH WELL ~~!!~~:confused::confused::roll eyes:

John is NOT Carnival's historian... he's Carnival's Brand Ambassador, quite a different task...

If you have a question I'd be glad to pass it along and see if we can get an answer for you...

As I am cruising on several different Carnival Corporation cruise lines - particularly this year incl. HAL, Princess, Costa (never again) and of course Carnival, I tend to lurk than post on this board, but do 'pop' in and place a comment (absurd or otherwise)!;)

Thanks for the good wishes Mach & Debbie!:)

Maybe we will cruise together again soon!!!:cool:

Regards,

As I am cruising on several different Carnival Corporation cruise lines - particularly this year incl. HAL, Princess, Costa (never again) and of course Carnival, I tend to lurk than post on this board, but do 'pop' in and place a comment (absurd or otherwise)!;)

Thanks for the good wishes Mach & Debbie!:)

Maybe we will cruise together again soon!!!:cool:

Regards,

Good to hear from you again Norman, I figured you went back "Down Under" and did not come back up. You going on next weeks Bloggers cruise?

Blogger's Cruise this time around!! Had some business to take care of that week, but it was changed at the last moment...

Maybe getting on Dream as you disembark on the 12th! Still deciding, so it will be a last minute decision!

Enjoy the cruise and give my regards to ALL the Blogger's Crew and JH!!

Archived