Where do you get the MDR menus and all dailies when you first embark?

tbmrt

On the Gem:The Magenta and Grand Pacific cannot be booked in advance but the speciliality restaurants have a desk next to reception with all the menus to read before booking . Alternatively, they always post the menu outside each restaurant in the morning so you can see what the specials are. My DH and i used to take our morning walk around the restaurants to read the menus.

Would like to see the MDR menu's and dailies before making reso's for specialty restaurants.

Can I pick these up at reception desk ?

Check with the reservations hostess. They sometimes have the MDR menues available. If they don't, check with the seating hostess in the MDR. Even though the menues are in a 7 day cycle for 7 night cruises (the dates are in the bottom corner of each menu) the Executive Chef has the last say on when each menu will be run during the cruise. If there is a change of itinerary he may switch the menues.

As far as dailies, well, those are done daily:p The cruise director and others have input as to when and where events will take place. If it's the evening shows that you are really interested in check at the reception desk and they should be able to help determine what shows are on each night of the cruise.

Hope this helps,

Charlie

Archived