How to book Nachi Cocom?

senunit

Hi, we are coming to Cozumel this January with my girlfriend and her family and would really like to book this place. However, first of all we dont even know where to go because the official website does not allow you to book, or at least I couldnt find. Also, do you have to pay in full or do you pay a deposit?

Is it recommended to book in advance? The reason I ask is because last time I was in Cozumel, it rained and Id hate to spend a day on a rainy beach. Does Nachi Cocom accept walk-ins, or is it important to book?

Please advise as this would be our first time to Nachi and we are looking forward to a great time! The last time in Cozumel was rainy, and although unpredictable this time as well, we certainly want to plan for the best! Thank you all in advance!:)

We booked a few weeks ago through island marketing. You pay a $15 per adult and $5 child deposit with credit card. Then, pay the rest when you get there in cash. They are quick to respond with questions and concerns. I was worried about using credit card, but it went through fine. There was a $1.35 foreign transaction fee on my card. We've never been, but looking forward to it in December.

Does anyone know whether they have lockers or a place to stow our belongings there at Nachi Cocum?

Thanks,

Trudy

I can let you know after we get back from Nachi on Jan. 14th....

Last time we were there, it was only my wife and I and a group of 4 from another ship that had the entire place to ourselves.

We took the restaurant end of the beach and they took the far end, so it wasn't much of a worry......

I'll check this trip though.

Nachi's beauty was a bit overwhelming the first time we went.

Bill

I can let you know after we get back from Nachi on Jan. 14th....

Last time we were there, it was only my wife and I and a group of 4 from another ship that had the entire place to ourselves.

We took the restaurant end of the beach and they took the far end, so it wasn't much of a worry......

I'll check this trip though.

Nachi's beauty was a bit overwhelming the first time we went.

Bill

Wow that sounds amazing! Having the entire beach, a beautiful one at that, completely to yourselves must have been fun!

We'll be in Nachi on the 14th as well! What a coincidence!

We were at Nachi on Saturday and I did not see any lockers. We simply left our stuff on our lounge chairs or table. This place is amazing and I am confident we will return on our next trip to Cozumel. The beach and water are beautiful - pool was cold and the hot tub was moderately warm. The food was outstanding, as were the drinks. This really is a slice of paradise - enjoy!

We were at Nachi on Saturday and I did not see any lockers. We simply left our stuff on our lounge chairs or table. This place is amazing and I am confident we will return on our next trip to Cozumel. The beach and water are beautiful - pool was cold and the hot tub was moderately warm. The food was outstanding, as were the drinks. This really is a slice of paradise - enjoy!

Sounds like we've made the right choice! Thanks for the update.

Wow that sounds amazing! Having the entire beach, a beautiful one at that, completely to yourselves must have been fun!

We'll be in Nachi on the 14th as well! What a coincidence!

I guess we'll see you there.

We're not going to be as lucky this time,(crowdwise) as I know 2 groups from our Roll Call have already booked, plus our group of 8 now.

It pays to hit Cozumel in September when it is the least crowded versus January when it is the busy season.

Nachi with it's limit of 100 people would still be great.

Bill

I guess we'll see you there.

We're not going to be as lucky this time,(crowdwise) as I know 2 groups from our Roll Call have already booked, plus our group of 8 now.

It pays to hit Cozumel in September when it is the least crowded versus January when it is the busy season.

Nachi with it's limit of 100 people would still be great.

Bill

Although Ive never been to Nachi, 100 people certainly does not sound like a lot. So I can think we can bank on a good time regardless. Have a great time.

We went to Nachi Cocum in February and I believe at that time that they hit their 100 mark and were turning people away who were trying to reserve it online ahead of time. It is one of my favorite places and I hope to be able to go there again. The taxi driver said that we had for the van ride over dropped off people at other places and said that this was the best place to go. I love how clean it is, how pristine the water is, and how even with a lot of people it didn't feel at all crowded. You will have the most relaxing day there!

100_2436.jpg

100_2434.jpg

100_2438.jpg

100_2435.jpg

We went to Nachi Cocum in February and I believe at that time that they hit their 100 mark and were turning people away who were trying to reserve it online ahead of time. It is one of my favorite places and I hope to be able to go there again. The taxi driver said that we had for the van ride over dropped off people at other places and said that this was the best place to go. I love how clean it is, how pristine the water is, and how even with a lot of people it didn't feel at all crowded. You will have the most relaxing day there!

100_2436.jpg

100_2434.jpg

100_2438.jpg

100_2435.jpg

Thanks a lot for the pictures, it looks like a beautiful beach.

Just got back from there last week. somethings that i noted:

there is a 15 dollar flat taxi rate per car up to 4 people to get there from the internatinal pier.

It was a windy day and for the five mintes out of the whole day when the wind died down i got several bug bites, so...........

food was great although they ran out of flan which was a little disappointing.

no mint for mojitos and they only use bacardi rum.

very very clean facilities.

it was a little hard to get my server at the end of the day but it did seem to hit the 100 person mark and was not crowded but certainly not the empty beach that others seemed to expereince.

How was the menu selection? We have 2 very picky people going with us....and one hamburger eatin grandson......

Do they have a selection of things like chicken strips, and burgers, or is it all mexican style food.....which is what I prefer...but got to feed everyone.......HA

We LOVED Nachi Cocom..we were there over Thanksgiving Week! I think it was one of my favorite days of the cruise!

Joie- they do have hamburgers, chicken etc for kids!!

Here are a few pictures of our trip to show you how beautiful it is!!

1042832969_Cruise2009056.jpg.b4db1d83750e26ce1893307fdd117229.jpg

1768767898_Cruise2009059.jpg.8514fb71006070323193dd60f5bdca6c.jpg

229954886_Cruise2009071.jpg.09d45e3e92012ce8e0f65304bb7a5caa.jpg

1787905246_Cruise2009083.jpg.ebbbc09afef66ba00f2349f07fc3c334.jpg

We LOVED Nachi Cocom..we were there over Thanksgiving Week! I think it was one of my favorite days of the cruise!

Joie- they do have hamburgers, chicken etc for kids!!

Here are a few pictures of our trip to show you how beautiful it is!!

Those are some real nice pics, thanks for sharing. Can't wait for our trip already!

Been there three or four times and plan on going back in June.:D Have visited other beach clubs in Cozumel but always went back to Nachi. If you want an all out party scene you might want to go elsewhere. If your looking for more of a "Corona experience" this is the place. You can rent skis, go parasailing, play vollyball or just kick back.;)

Archived