Shopping

tantrumxp

I will be docking at Wico port, i know there is a shopping area in havensight. what is the difference between Havensight shopping area and the Charlotte Amalie(downtown) one?

also, anyone try the Duffys shark tank drink at red hook? worth the trip?

Though many of the Main Street stores have stores in Havensight, the selection in town is usually larger, and there are some stores that are only in town like Belgian Chocolate Factory, Hublot, Cariloha, Del Sol, etc. Little Switzerland has a new line of very nice, affordable jewelry, but it's only at their stores in town for now, I think. The two highly recommended restaurants for local food, Cuzzins and Gladys', are in town. There are also a few art galleries and two stores selling locally made items. It all depends on what you're looking for.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are going to be in Red Hook then you can drop by Duffys. Its a fun, funky bar in the middle of a parking lot. If you plan to be downtown or in Havensight there are fun bars in those areas too if you are looking for some drinks. Here is a video about Red Hook if you decide to go there: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBNFTYdndI4.

--Islander

Archived