mycokerewards

gdpups

Earlier this month someone posted some "inside info" that mycokerewards would have a RCI wine package available in late November. I checked every morning, but never saw anything so I'm wondering if I missed it or if anyone knows if it will still be offered???

They did have one. My cruise was 11/1 and I remember seeing it there prior to that. My guess is it was Sept. when I saw it because I definitely remember there was a time limit as to when you could cash them in. (It was 2,000 points, which I didn't have, so I didn't do it.)

I'm PRETTY sure I remember the cut off being 8 weeks AND it was definitely only good for cruises through the end of Dec. If that was the case, and the 8-week cut off is correct, then it had to have been removed in late Oct for the late Dec. sailings.

It was available for a very short time.

This was supposed to be a NEW reward.

I saw the other one a few months back, had enough points, but didn't have a cruise booked at that time....at least, not one before the cutoff of December 31.

Wish I'd had a crystal ball to know that a great rate would come up for October, which would have been perfect.....sigh

Archived